Why join the Neighbor Insurance Team?
- When insurance rates change, you have options for your clients!
Neighbor Insurance represents over 50 insurance companies. This means that you are not stuck with one product to sell.
- Your geographic location is not a problem.
You don’t have to relocate.
- You are your own boss.
Neighbor Insurance does what it can to see that each independent agent is successful. Ultimately, you set your own goals and work routine to achieve those goals.
- Neighbor Insurance has a team to help answer questions.
Neighbor Insurance has over a dozen offices staffed with knowledgeable agents that can help answer your questions.
- As an independent agent with Neighbor Insurance you would be required to build your client base by using your current client list, utilizing referrals, and seeking occupational, and special-interest groups to compile lists of prospects.
- You must be able to meet with your clients and determine their insurance needs: both personal and professional.
- You will be expected to provide continued service to your clients.
- You must be willing to learn a wide variety of products – Neighbor Insurance represents over 50 insurance companies including: Aflac, Allstate, Metlife, Nationwide, Progressive, United Health Care, and Wellmark BCBS.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Prospecting and people skills that lead to client relationships.
- Ability to learn products.
- Motivation to set goals and achieve them.
- Basic computer skills.
- Must hold a current insurance license.
For more information, or to be considered for a position as an independent agent, send your resume to:
Please include your name, contact information, and your resume.